Vision, Mission and Motto
To be a time cognizant department of academic excellence in research, innovation and scientific knowledge circulation for development
To achieve excellence in new scientific knowledge generation through quality teaching research and training
Scientific Knowledge for Development
- Academic freedom
- Innovation Quality teaching, research and mentorship
- Train and develop graduates who have a clear understanding of scientific challenges as they relate to development issues.
- Prepare graduates who will competently undertake research, consultancy, development and extension work in Science and its related fields.
- To ensure excellence in performance as our basis of assessment.
- To ensure fair competition, transparency and honesty
- To embrace internationally accepted practices in our operations